BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

26. My life is a joke centered around bad timing

Seriously-I won tickets to a Dallas Stars game from work...the game was on the same night as game 7 of the Rangers-Cardinals world series...SO of course I had no one to go with...so I stayed home like the awesome person that I am....It really sucked because I love hockey and I've been wanting to go to a Stars game and get back into hockey for a while...Of course, this is just one example of the story of my life..it's like whenever I try to do something good for myself, it locks me out of something else...whenever I get into something, it makes me awkward (or even more unique...?)..it's so frustrating because it's like..what am I doing wrong and why does this keep happening? I would LOVE to break up this joke pattern of my life, but for now I'm just going to laugh, because last week really took the cake.

0 thoughts: