BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I treat you the way that I want to be treated...

but would you like me to treat you the way you treat me? Because I could totally do that.


Not going to lie, I am more than a little bit disappointed that some of my closest friends have not once asked how I was doing after I got my wisdom teeth out. Call me a bitch, call me self centered, but it was surgery...even though it was minor, it kind of hurts my feelings that they haven't once asked me how it went, how I was feeling..or any of that

It just makes me really sad...i know that it's not worth bringing up, but it makes me think some times...I'm not going to change what I do, it just makes me think.

I am thankful so much though for my sister who flew in on Wednesday to take care of me and has been fabulous for the past few days...and for my friends and family who have been keeping me entertained and checking up on me for the past few days as well

0 thoughts: