BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

september and october

Wow, September was an intense month...just..yeah..I don't think that there was one day where I was not completely stressed out. I guess I'll go over my progress..or lack there of...just because I'm being accountable here. Still stressed, kind of miserable..whatever...but here is waht it was

goals for September:

  • 2 days of cardio plus 2 days of training ever week
  • purge the closet
  • get rid of that last box of stuff
  • find 2 workout classes to go to this month
  • 4 or less errors at work this month
  • Find a young Jewish professionals event to go to
  • Pay bills on time
  • keep at least 2 paychecks in my account at all times
  • write at least 3 pieces for musiqtone
  • raise $200 for Komen for the Cure
  • blog at least 2 posts other than music on the public blog
did not do anything that had to do with the gym...big fail
still working on the closet and the boxes
musiqtone doesn't even need to be there anymore haha
bills and bank account are on track
and blogging is great...

So I guess I should make some goals for October..hoping I can actually accomplish something this month, even though it's already half way over.

  • Cardio-2x a week
  • Closet
  • get apartment completely organized
  • go to a YJP event
  • learn the Torah Portion for LBM
  • Actually lose weight..i will say 3 lbs
  • finally finish the book i got from the library
  • study for my GMATs at least one hour every weekend
  • Purge closet

0 thoughts: