i completely broke last night. my dad knows. he's probably going to come in sooner than monday...i don't want that.
this system upgrade at work has caused absolutely nothing but stress and insanity-it hasn't helped at all, but at least i have access to it now. Today was the first day that I woke up not wanting to go to work. I slept in legit to the last second..yeah and i missed my trainer too because my alarm didn't go off at the right time for that. I'm pissed about that, pissed about coworker bobby because bobby and another coworker have asked off for a friday in december that i NEED off..since i already have a plane ticket...and bobby has fukking taken a whole week off and a bunch of other days..i've taken none, and the only reason i didnt have my request in is because the system wouldn't recognize me and let me get into my time off bank...not that anyone's time off is priority over another, but having 3 people off the phones isn't good and i was the 3rd to request it..fuck you bobby, i'm still going to anger on you for this..because you suck...i've been sick to my stomach and headachey and everything all day..and the day just was even more stressful than the last...and certain people there don't make it any easier and always act like you're bothering them..if we're a team, they need to suck it up...
I havent spoken to anyone since 11 last night when my dad decided to call me...I'm tired of all this shit and no one really wants to care or listen so i'm not talking to anyone...which yeah..i read but did not respond to texts. it's better that way. no one understands what i actually do so my bitching and complaining seems like nothing because i AM customer service...but my job is a lot more than that..but whatever, i can't help it.it's been miserable and no one cares...which is fine, it should be all about everyone else anyway. i don't deserve to get an outlet
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
hopeless
Posted by *ashley* at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 thoughts:
I might not know about your job but I know about system upgrades and not working! Hang in there girl!
Post a Comment