Smash Shuffle is going to go first from now on...ranting and personal stuff after...so here is the Smash Shuffle
For all my music up for grabs, click here, and here is the Smash Shuffle.
I feel like a failure..this band bullshit...still don't have friends here..I'm scared...I should be ready to go and make friends, but I'm scared. It's not something I can do alone, and unfortunately I have no friends near me who would want to go with me. Jdate still scares the crap out of me...I like going to work because I feel comfortable there, people are nice to me, and I feel like I'm needed...outside of that, it's just me...except on the days I get to see T, L and K, or L...which I absolutely love...other than that, I have me and my own company..and my thoughts...I'm frustrated at my apartment because it's boring..no decorations, no personalization...and no extra lighting..i fucking hate lamps and I need help. I pretty much guilted my mom into coming here...but she hasn't been here since I moved in and there's no way to decorate my apartment when I'm not in Dallas to do it...It'd also be nice to see my family..since I'm kind of alone here...so yes, lonely is the theme...and i'm pretty sure that's going to be the july playlist too...because i'm emo like that..I just feel so alone and I don't know how to fix it...even if I some how omg make friends, it's going to take a while to get the feeling of friendship that I have with other people who I love...talking to them is fun, but i miss being with people..i feel like a total loser all the time...i hate this
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Smash Shuffle and stuff
Posted by *ashley* at 8:22 PM
What's up life, smash shuffle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment