BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 18, 2010

rant and smash shuffle



i am sick of wasting my life, i’m sick of this bullshit, i’m sick of being treated like shit and being used. i am DONE…that means everything; no one should have to live this way and i cannot take it anymore

i hate being unsatisfied with aspects of my life, and all of this stuff is just SO frustrating...as far as the band..steph and I had booked them for today, but she ended up not being able to come in because of a loss in her family. I emailed the band and explained the situation and also that i could not afford to pay the full amount of the booking (steph and i planned on splitting it)-which yes, with bills and expenses, even that amount was pushing it for me. School Boy Humor did not have the decency to even acknowledge my email, but they obviously got it as I was not asked for my address and they did not show up today. That was completely unprofessional and disrespectful, and the moment that ANY band begins to disrespect those who enjoy their music, I start to lose respect..in this case, it was personal and I won't be supporting them monetarily anymore.

I'm done with bullshit. DONE

and now, the Smash Shuffle :)





5. Little Locked Room-Cool Ethan

For more music up for grabs, check out my mediafire and today's Smash Shuffle

0 thoughts: