Just totally and completely...and its not like i'm depressed or unhappy here. i love living on my own...yes it comes with a little more to think about--all the bills, rent, etc...no real failsafe anymore except for my own capabilities..it's a little scary, but i'm managing just fine...i just wish I had friends near me. My closest friends here live at least half an hour away from me, and with schedules and all, it's really hard for us to get together sometimes. It's just so weird not having a close group-in college, we were together all the time, and same with my friends in high school-we all lived close and hung out a lot. I hardly see anyone when i'm not at work-that's one of the reasons i love work so much. My coworkers are awesome and really fun-when customers suck, it's not that bad because everyone that I work with understands...it's fun there. It's pretty much the most fun I have anymore except when I do get to see my friends...I'm just kind of lonely and because of certain circumstances, i can't just call someone up and be like hey want to come over and hang out...because they live so far away and for other reasons...I know, i just moved here and it's going to take some time to meet people..that is also one of the reasons I am seriously considering joining Jdate...who knows who i will meet from that, and right now I need to take every opportunity that I can to meet people (and every opportunity htat I have to hang out with my friends as well)..its just hard moving to a new place where you don't really know anyone, and the people you do know, you can't even see that often...
other things are just like...coming of age, realizing that you're growing away from certain things...i don't regret things in my past, but right now i know i've got to get some stuff out of here...it's funny how even 2 and 3 months ago i felt one way about something and now it's whatever. the whole process is kind of interseting to think about..like what i used to LOVE in middle school..i never thought i'd move away from that stuff, and somehow it happened...it's life i guess..i just hope i don't lose those that i care about...those are the most difficult things to grow away from, and i don't think i can handle losing anyone
Thursday, July 15, 2010
in a funk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment