BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Semi Disaster of a night and Smash Shuffle

Soo last night, I went with some friends to a free show out in Colleyville (about 30 minutes away) and man we seriously should have done some research about it...I only knew that one band was playing-Disco Curtis-who I really wanted to see; turns out they had 5 opening bands, most of them hardcore or post hardcore...no hate to the genre or those who listen to them, but oh.my.gosh i wanted to leave...i can't stand that music, it kills my head and honestly to me it doesn't sound like anything but bfldahkflasdbleeeeeehahfkajk;fkdajfa. And those bands lasted...4 hours, no joke...like we could have eaten FIRST and gotten there just for disco curtis and I would have been a happy camper...Disco Curtis was awesome, but man...next time I am SO doing research because I am not putting myself through that again.

ANYWAY, here is today's Smash Shuffle



for more music up for grabs, check out my June Playlist and my grabs folder, or the Smash Shuffle.

0 thoughts: