BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, June 27, 2010

life and the smash shuffle and june playlist

This was my first full week on the phones at work. The calls are pretty easy, but those who call in often call in frantic or pissed off at things that I have no control over or can't change. That is pretty frustrating, but other than that, work is great. We had a fun team building event at the Main Event last Thursday which was a lot of fun; it was a kick off into this thing we are about to start at work very soon. The team that I was on (The Situation) won, so that was really cool. I love how my company is, and I had such a great time meeting and hanging out with other people from work who I don't get to see very often.

My dad came in for business, so we went to dinner Thursday, Friday, and did some errands on Saturday. We went to some pretty good restaurants that I will review on my other blog eventually. We returned those crappy drawers to Walmart and bought the ones that actually go with my bedroom set, soo at least it will be all put together and awesome.

On Monday, I decided to run outside, which was actually the worst idea ever; it was SO hot. Wednesday I started going to the gym again and hopefully I can keep doing that and lose this weight. I went to dinner with Leah and her sisters for her sister, Tiffany's birthday. I was so excited to see her; it's almost been a year. Dinner was so so much fun and Grand Lux makes great Bloody Mary's.

I have been making new recipes every Sunday, and so far all of them have come out soo awesomely. I love cooking and having this kitchen is AMAZINGGGG. Also been trying to go to bed earlier...it's kind of working-I just need to get myself used to being awake and functioning all day instead of just at random times during the day.



Here's Today's Smash Shuffle...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/feelin_infinite/4536798506_ceb00e12b8_o.jpg


The Whole World-Anarbor

All my music up for grabs can be found here, check out the June Playlist and this week's Smash Shuffle.

0 thoughts: