BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday celebrations and smash shuffle

So today was my 22nd birthday...I ended up going home over the weekend to spend it with my family and friends in Houston. On Saturday, mom and I went to lunch with our cousins, Amy and Diana. After that, we went to see my bubie and zadie and then to get manis and pedis for our birthdays. Later, I went with my dad, Hayley, and Lauren to the Astros game, where we lost miserably to the Ranger...we need a synergistic team back...this is craptastic. After that, I met up with Jessica, Kate, Lauren, and Matt, and we went out for my birthday. We started at Vintage where the running into random people of my past began. I saw two people there that I had gone to school with forever. I got free birthday shots there and then we headed to Baker Street where I had "Sex on Baker Street" which is there version of sex on the beach-amazing. At Baker Street, I ran into a guy who I was literally bff with since he was born-like playgroup, random playdates forever. Crazy. We went to Little Woodrows to end our night with their awesome frozen mimosas. Jessica and Kate also "iced" me there-it's a College Humor thing that I really don't know about, but I need to do some research obviously haha. There, I ran into two guys who I went to elementary school with. So nuts, but I guess that's what happens when I go out in the city where I grew up. It was nice seeing them, but soo weird! I haven't seen most of them in YEARS.


Today, I went to a Father's Day brunch with my mom's cousins, my zadie, and my sisters. The younger cousins were so screechy and loud..they're awesome kids, but ouch...A little bit after that, we went over to dad's house and then went to El Tiempo with him and Melanie for a father's day/birthday lunch. The weekend was great and besides my sisters screaming at me, I had a great birthday and fun with my friends and family.

Since I've had so much trouble with my car, I'm selling it and leasing something instead...yeah I have a great car but geeze could I have any more issues with it? So more grown up things..paying bills, leasing cars...crazy crazy.

Here is today's Smash Shuffle

Photobucket


All of the rest of my music up for grabs can be found here, and here is the Smash Shuffle...hope yall enjoy!

0 thoughts: