BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

the beginning and smash shuffle

The past two weeks have been hectic as all hell. I moved out of my house and to Dallas, into my apartment...I didn't have furniture until Saturday, but besides the apartment still being kind of disorderly, its cute and cozy and I really love being here.

My first few days of work have been full. We are going through full on training; learning the ins and outs of the company, its departments, and all of the medications that we distribute. I got to see a bunch of people who I worked with last year; I was worried that they would not remember me or want to talk to me, but it was so nice to see them again, and they were just as friendly as always. I feel a lot better about that now. Other than that, I'm sick, like I have mono and an upper respiratory infection. I haven't stopped coughing since Thursday. It's absolutely awful. The mono is pretty mild, but it has been keeping me tired. That's probably also because I haven't gotten much sleep in the past few weeks. The worst part is that my lymph node is so swollen that its sticking out of my neck and swelling my jaw and my ear as well. It's really sore and annoying and it would be great if it just chilled out and peaced out.

I got to hang out with Trish twice last week. We got manis and pedis one day and then went, with Lauren, to the Rangers game. It's so fun to hang out with them; it's nice to know a couple of people in a city where you don't really have friends. Last night, my dad's friend's girlfriend took me out to dinner and gave me a huge list of all these great places in Dallas to go: restaurants, events, shopping, bars...everything. We ended up skipping doctors, which came to kick my ass today haha.

No pictures yet, I STILL don't have a camera, but when I do, I'll clean my apartment up all nice and take pictures of it.


Here is today's Smash Shuffle!




For all other music up for grabs, check it out here, and here for the Smash Shuffle.

0 thoughts: