BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 16, 2010

goals update

Goals for August

  • go to the gym at least twice a week
  • go to at least one fitness class
  • purge my closet for clothing that i don't wear or does not fit for once and for all
  • do at least one more article for musiqtone
  • get my closet cleaned out and functional
  • find a young jewish singles event and actually go to it
  • get off of i/o hold, confidently, at work
  • consistently keep more than the amount of 2 paychecks in my bank account
  • blog on public blog at least once a week about something other than music monday and concert reviews
  • pay bills on time
So far, I have made headway on some of these...I Went to the gym twice last week, all my bills are current so far, and at the moment, I do have more than the amount of 2 paychecks in my bank account..yay! As far as progress, my supervisor gave me clearance to push orders through without i/o hold for 3 more products...we have tons of products obviously, but this is just another step towards my goal-my supervisor always takes people off of hold for certain products progressively anyway, so I am completely in step with where I should be.

I have some other stuff to talk about buuut i really need to not be on here forever so maybe tomorrow..i need to rest like for real

0 thoughts: