BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

and now

Last week, an old friend of mine from my trip to Israel came to Dallas for business...we ended up going to dinner one night and then out with a work friend of his, also in Dallas for business, another night...it was so good to see him again, but ugh I just get so nervous now...there was a little thing between us-he came down for my prom and some stuff went down...and we're just friends now, but I always get nervous because I know i've gained weight since them and..ah i just hope I'm still at least attractive..like what did he tell his friend before we went out...did he tell any of his friends that i know anything about seeing me..what would he say? Regardless of all this, we've had fun together so far, and its really nice to see and hang out with a familiar face...he used to be one of my best friends and I really hope that we can get close to that again. I missed him.

Played soccer on Sunday with T and some of her friends...pretty much I died...i am SO out of shape and haha haven't played soccer in 14 years, and even then, only played defense...for some reason, they had me in forward for a while..what a DISASTER...it was fun, even though i had to sit out one of the games due to dehydration, but man was I sore afterward.

Found out on Monday that my schedule will be changing this coming Monday to the 10-6:30 shift, which is good...I will have to make sure that I work out, but it is a good step in the right direction for work. I'm also pretty much all the way off of i/o hold with the exception of a few key products.

Worked out twice this week (yay goals for august!) I did bootcamp today..it was intense and super challenging, even when it was beginnerified, but i am so glad that I did it...Ron, the instructor is going to train me...I'm ready to get fit for good...and yeah, i'm getting help, but it's still up to me to actually make it work.

A girl from work invited me to this other girl's bachelorette party..the girl getting married-most of her friends and family are in georgia where she is from, so she was not planning on having a bachelorette part, so G decided to plan one for her and invited me to it...seriously when she told me about it, i was so excited that i almost started crying...being included, and in something like that..and it's only going to be a few of us..it was just..it made me so happy...G has also invited me to Shabbat dinner at her family's house for sometime coming up soon..she's so sweet.

I think that's about it..other than me just feeling lame because literally all i've done this summer is work..nothing really fun or notable...but i guess that's how it will be for now..work sprinkled with concerts and life...and i'm just going to have to be happy with that...and happy with me and my own accomplishments..i'm not going to listen to those who are jealous and trying to bring me down..true friends will be proud of me and happy for what i do, just as i am for them..everything else...i'm going to let roll off.

in randomness, i've been watching Welcome Back Kotter and Epstein's manfur is just sexy haha..he's a beastly dude, but the manfur soo works for him....rawr

0 thoughts: