Goals for August
go to the gym at least twice a weekgo to at least one fitness class- purge my closet for clothing that i don't wear or does not fit for once and for all
do at least one more article for musiqtone- get my closet cleaned out and functional
- find a young jewish singles event and actually go to it
get off of i/o hold, confidently, at workconsistently keep more than the amount of 2 paychecks in my bank accountblog on public blog at least once a week about something other than music monday and concert reviewspay bills on time
As for what I did acheive, I have a trainer now, so that's an automatic gym twice a week-the challenge now is doing cardio twice a week on top of that, so that will be incorporated into next month. I went to boot camp, so that was my oh so fun fitness class for the month..I was so inspired though-working hard feels good. I did a review for Esmee's album, Outta Here...you can read it here if you'd like. My supervisor took me off of i/o hold completely the day we started our new schedules, and so far, everything has gone through fine, or I've caught my mistakes before it was too late. I have been able to keep at least 2 paychecks in my account.barely, but it's there, and all of my bills have been paid on time too! I've blogged about things other than music every week on my other blog, and I'm going to try to continue to do that.
Goals for September..I'll try to post tomorrow...also on my public blog too, so sorry if you have to read this twice...want to join me with some goals? working together is awesome for staying accountable and acheiving :)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment