BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 9, 2010

i am completely miserable...i like having a job, i do not like my job tghat much anymore..it really is the few people there who i am friends with who make me go (that and i have no money otherwise)...i hate being treated like shit and unapprecaited..i cried at work today because i got a late fee on my credit card bill because i didnt know taht same day bill pay quick pay didn't apply to my bank credit card. fuck that..plus because my transfer didnt go through "on time" (BS) my rent check bounced...so now i have to tell them to redo it and i probably have a late fee for that too...awe.some...i really just..i can't afford to live my life or anything...its al about bills, rent, whatever..and yeah I KNOW that;s what happens when you're on your own, but this is ridiculous. i am living paycheck to paycheck, i can barely afford my groceries sometimes and that's pretty much all i do..i rarely shop for clothes..go out, or anything...seriously...and it SUCKS..i am depressed, i am miserable..and guess what-no one gives a fuck, no one understands...i am severely a perfectionist. this is not working for me-i'm social and living the most antisocial life that i've lived since i got over being super shy...it is making me sick. i hate this so much...this job is a rent payer..i do not want to be doing this...i sound like a bitch, but sue me..i did not graduate college and get two business degrees to be answering phones and treated like a piece of shit that was wiped off of someone's shoe all day-by customers, or certain people in the company. sorry, but i am better than that..This is not satisfying, not fulfilling, and I really hate waking up every morning with the only desire to go to work being that of getting paid...it's more of a dread of what can i get blamed for and which customers will call in and end up yelling at me today.

ther'es no wehre to move up anyway right now...they turned marketing in to something else and they are still regrouping that...im just stuck..i dont want to be stuck...i hate having no freedom, no creativitigy and just having to be chained...it is serisouy driving me crazy...like i dont even want to talk to anyone because a)no one understands/cares b)they hae their own stuff and c) i need to be selfish right now and talking to anyone else about this will make me look like a bitch...and everyone is way wrapped up in their own stuff to really care

2 thoughts:

heidi said...

Look for something else - it might not be easy to find something but at least you'll see what other kind of options you have out there.

tashaaa_x3 said...

I may not completely understand, but I definitely do care lovely. No matter what drama or anything I may be wrapped up into, I'm always here if you need to talk. I really hope work gets better for you soon, you did work way too hard to be treated like dirt. You can take your degree so many different places, I know you really don't have time, but you can always see if there are other places in town that you could try to work at. Starting over sucks almost all the time, but it could be what you need. I really hope it gets better soon <3