I guess it's time for another goals check up...this past week has been complete hell. Work was stressful, things in my personal life were stressful...it was just a ball of stress-i pretty much could not eat all week because my stomach was in knots..I'm finally able to eat and not get naseous. This week was awful...With that said, let's check out the goals I probably will not reach by the end of this month.
goals for September:
- 2 days of cardio plus 2 days of training ever week
- purge the closet
- get rid of that last box of stuff
- find 2 workout classes to go to this month
- 4 or less errors at work this month
- Find a young Jewish professionals event to go to
- Pay bills on time
- keep at least 2 paychecks in my account at all times
- write at least 3 pieces for musiqtone
- raise $200 for Komen for the Cure
- blog at least 2 posts other than music on the public blog
It's funny-all the things that I've been trying to work on are going well, but the goals are just shot to hell at this point..funny, but frustrating...oh well, at least I'm making some progress
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment