BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, September 18, 2010

er...progress?

I'll admit, I almost didn't post this because I am completely embarrassed about how badly I've done and how much...0 progress I've made since last week...but..here goes nothing...


So here are my goals for September:

  • 2 days of cardio plus 2 days of training ever week
  • purge the closet
  • get rid of that last box of stuff
  • find 2 workout classes to go to this month
  • 4 or less errors at work this month
  • Find a young Jewish professionals event to go to
  • Pay bills on time
  • keep at least 2 paychecks in my account at all times
  • write at least 3 pieces for musiqtone
  • raise $200 for Komen for the Cure
  • blog at least 2 posts other than music on the public blog
I haven't been able to do my cardio because of work scheduling
I'm slowly but surely working on the closet and box issue
I haven't even had time to look at the class schedule this month and it's halfway over
YJP event...riiight...no
I've paid all my bills on time
I've got 3 things coming up for musiqtone, but will probably be posted next month. I did have one piece posted this month, but I am WORKING on musiqtone pieces.
I have, thanks to my supporters, raised $200 for Komen
I've got my blogging down on the public one..yay scheduling!

And here are things that I will work on through September
  • turning the computer off by or at midnight every work night
  • doing my dishes every night
  • emptying the dishwasher the day after i run it
  • fold and hang my clothes and sheets the day i do my laundry
  • leave the apartment by 9:25 am every morning for work
  • in bed by 10:30 the latest on work nights
  • read more
Doing well with turning the computer off and being in bed. I've been kind of lax on my dishes and since I went out of town last week, my laundry doing is kind of out of whack too. I've fixed my clocks to be 8 minutes faster than work so that I can't be late anymore-we'll see how it works.

0 thoughts: