BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Had to change it up

Deleted my personal twitter and I feel like I have a HUGE weight lifted off of my chest. I don't have to read things that might cause me unneccessary stress or anger, and I am not giving anyone any ammunition against me or my life. I'm taking my life back for me and it feels good.

I had such a great time in Sacramento last weekend. It feels so good to hang out with friends and be random. I also got one of the best compliments I've ever had. A friend of mine told me "You were exactly as I thought you'd be...the way you are on twitter and IM is exactly you in person" This was/is/always will be HUGE...She basically told me that I'm a real true to me person no matter what situation I'm in, or how someone is talking to me. I try to be like this, I don't believe in fronting, faking, putting on a show, or doing things to try to make people like me. There's no worth in that, and I like being myself-if people can't take that, then they can deal and leave.

I have so much musiqtone stuff to do this month, and work is getting super intense...I'm definitely interested in moving into the marketing department...we've been doing sales training, which I really liked. I love learning and improving, and it's also fun to see some of my friends who i don't get to see because we sit far away from each other. I'm planning on taking my GMATs early next year and going back to school part time next fall to get my MBA. I'm kind of nervous about this, but excited that I have the opportunity to do this. It will really help me with the goals I've got for now and for later.

0 thoughts: