BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, February 15, 2010

stupid sick cycle

Seriously, I can't even be at school for a month without being sick..soo frustrating...I tried to keep it from keeping me down for the weekend, but I ended up staying in Saturday night anyway becuase I felt awful...I'm finally starting to feel better, but ugh being sick seriously is so frustrating...on top of that, i feel like I live/owe my life to Rite Aid right now...I think I've been there every day since last Wednesday

I started watching Glee during my study breaks...almost through the first season and loving it, of course...my class was canceled for today so I'm trying to get as much work and relaxation done as I can...my room is ridiculously clean and I'm actually on top of stuff, which is really awesome...

nothing too big going on this week, just a social outing for a class, which is kind of cool...and that's really about it...i really need some good, fun, excitement in my life, i'm getting bored again

0 thoughts: