So last Thursday, SU had its second snow day in four years....Prior to the snow day my freshman year, SU did not declare snow days at all. So yeah random bit of information right there. I took the snow day to do some work and we were pretty much snowed in until Friday afternoon. Friday night, April and I went to see a local band, Honor Bright, play a free acoustic show. They were awesome and are actually going to be in Houston during my spring break, so I'm excited to see them again.
Rough night Friday night for me, internally...Sometimes I wish my brain would shut off.
Saturday night was the Syracuse v. Villanova basketball game...We decided to go to Chuck's for the game, but didn't end up getting close to the door...the liquor license people were there, so the bars were really strict about their capacities...We ended up going to Lucy's and were pretty much on edge the whole game...It was a great game, very exciting, even though Syracuse started doing their harlem globetrotter shit that always almost ends up costing us the game.
The alums that came up this weekend were nuts...most of them were beyond drunk, falling all over the place and getting kicked out of bars...Some random guy came up to Becca at the bar and literally tried to pull her out of the booth to go with him...right after that, some random guys started whispering random things in my ear, which I honestly was not paying attention..they did it again, and then i turned around and they made weird faces at me. On the walk back to the house, Michele and I had snowball thrown at us from the 5th floor of a dorm...first of all, its 2 am...second of all..WHY DO YOU HAVE SNOW IN YOUR ROOM? and third...why do you think this is cool? we weren't hit...but seriously...who does that? get a life please.
I started watching Flight of the Conchords...great, hilarious show...I love their cray songs and all...also started reading a new book "Act Like a Lady, Think Like a Man" by Steve Harvey..yeah its kind of a self help book, but its really interesting haha.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
snowed in and wtf moments at the bar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment