Rush is finally over; my last recruitment of my 4 years of college...we got a pretty cool pledge class and it'll be awesome to get to know the girls soon. Classes are alright...there's only one that I really enjoy going to...the others are just kind of...there; I would rather not go, but I need to and i would never skip classes just for the hell of it...
Started watching Castle and Weeds; loving those shows, and they provide for awesome study breaks. A bunch of cool bands came to Syracuse in the past two weeks which was amazing; no bands really come here, so I was really excited for that. Those shows also were a great way to break up the week...I wish there were more coming soon, but I think I'm SOL from now for a while.
Woke up feeling sick...which is wonderful...it's coming back and that's...not okay, but i'll deal with it.
For now, I'm just taking a break, clearing my head, laying low, and being me..the me that i'm happy with..and seeing what that will bring...i'm letting go of things and trying to bring myself peace; this is really good for me...I'm just hanging in there, and I guess that's all we can all do for now
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
rush is over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment