BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, April 14, 2008

miley..what are you thinking?
you looked gorgeous at the CMAs...alright
BUT
you can't go messing up your songs just beucase you want to sing edgier or harder
"ready set dont go" is MEANT to be a soft song...and it sounds soo beautiful when you do it that way
so please...don't ruin your songs...don't yell your songs...you're b etter than that...i'm probably one of the few my age who don't think you suck when you actually sing and don't have the CD backtrack...but when you do this...you look bad and I look bad...
I totally support you wanting to sing in an edgier or harder voice...go for it...but do it with new songs...a new CD...i'd buy it...I think it would be awesome
but PLEASE don't ruin your other songs by trying to do it...at least for ready set don't go...it doesn't work
i know you want to get away from sugary hannah songs...but don't do it this way
please
you're awesome
stay the way you are
keep moving forward
but do it with your new stuff...your old stuff was and is great just the way it is

0 thoughts: