BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

feeling good so far
2 pounds down which is great
i'm only hoping i dont screw it up this weekend...since it is formal...and since i dont have to drive anywhere...i'll drink...
i'd love to finally hit that 5 pound milestone
i mean i've been doing weight watchers for like...hmm since i got back here in january...3 months? and my body apparently loves my weight SO much that it can't bear to let any of it go...so i have to force it haha
a woman hit the 50 milestone today..and one woman hit 65 pounds lost
if they can do that
i can surely lose 20
I CAN DO IT!
i took my measurements today...that was fun...maybe i'll see progress in that?
already did my laundry instead of waiting for tonight when I'm super time crunched...
i really love wednesdays...

and i've only been awake for 4 hours :)

1 thoughts:

mcpont said...

haha I love the good mood. glad you're feeling optimistic! do you seriously want to advertise with me or were you just pulling my leg