Have you ever just felt all this potential inside you bursting to get out and you feel like you're doing everything to stop it when all you really want to do is have it all happen?
I am so ready to harness my life and stop being comfortable with where I am...for some reason the past 3 months have brought me several epiphanies and clarity in thought towards what I want to be and where I actually am now.
I'm so frustrated with my life and I just really hope that my GOOD friends from every stage and every chapter and every phase have it in their heart to stay with me through all of this.
Sometimes I just wonder about the concept of best friend...do I have one?
Sometimes I want to say that I am alone in everything...often times that's what it feels like
1 thoughts:
I actually totally get it :)
Post a Comment