BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's so bad how much I constantly need a vacation...or I need to just put away the phone, stay off of ichat, twitter, everything, but being in a different place just really caps it off. Maine was so so necessary, it was not even funny. I'm starting to get really stressed at work because things are really kicking off with flu season and new campaigns, etc. My own insecurities stress me out a lot too; I need to not worry though, i know that the people who are meant to be in my life will stay. I'm not quite sure about some friendships-being ignored sucks but i'm really not in the mood to give clues or really come right out and say it...yeah I get angry but whatever, you know when we had plans and then you just..don't..but whatever...then there's friends that I haven't spoken to b ut things are okay...it's just whatever, but if my friendship circle collapses a little bit, i'm going to be okay...I've got to get out of this insecurity business...I'm too old to be like this and I have come way too far


Maine was perfect though...yeah there were some setbacks, but getting to spend time with alyssa and lori-i really needed it...i needed to feel the comfort of my good friends and just hanging out no judgements...i really needed it...sometimes i'm still insecure about my newer friendships and other friendships, but that just really reaffirmed that maybe i'm not so annoying or out of whack..maybe I am a fun person and people do really love me and appreciate me

0 thoughts: