here i go again...some awesome AWESOME things have happened in the past 2 weeks...I got a promotion on Musiqtone, I got hired on to my grandfather's wine import company staff, I got a raise at my full time job and I got a promotion which should start on June 6...SO WHY AM I SO DEPRESSED....I'm not even excited enough to actually tell people...i don't know if that's because i'd rather people ask me hey, ashley, what's new? or maybe remember that I had interviewed and ask me about it..or what...I really need to stop internalizing my friends' issues and problems...I love my friends and i hate to see them go through a hard time....I guess i feel like I am not allowed to be happy or something...I'm feeling empty, I am feeling unimportant and unappreciated...I don't know why..I just feel so so loney and so alone...but I am trying to at least fake high spirits so that I can put up a happy awesome front and see where that goes...all i know is it comes down to me, laying in bed, not able to sleep and needing to cry. attractive
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment