
So this was after some hike...I can't even remember...i know it wasn't masada, but i do know that it was fucking hot as hell. Legit we COULD NOT cool off, so we found these air conditioners and decided that the best way to cool off would be to put the air up our shirts...Literally, I had an airgasm, and it was amazing.
So what is up today...hmm I had my one class and now I'm home...Class was good...we started practicing for the final already, which is nice. I am a little bit nervous, but not that bad...I know it will be okay.
I ended up explaining to my Italian professor why I am always on my phone after the break in our class...[katee, i explained your situation..i hope this is okay...she's also concerned but has no problem with the emails...] and i said the w hole thing in italian which i kind of thought was awesome
I got home and then went on my run...not as sore as yesterday which is nice...added some abs and some other stuff in afterwards...and then actually had a hot shower where the water didn't crap out on me...yay
Now I'm on to doing homework...im attempting to crush my econ paper all the way today...at least one draft of it, and then do my econ reading, som reading, witchcraft reading, and italian homework. I WILL do this...and all before 10:30 pm
why 10:30 you ask? because I have my second interview with ABSG or ASD healthcare or whatever...at that time
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
life in pictures and some other stuff
Posted by *ashley* at 6:13 AM
What's up internship, life in pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment