Things are going well right now. I don't know what changed, but I'm not going to question it-I can feel myself becoming the person that I want to be and leaving behind old habits and ways of thinking that were really holding me back. I'm glad that I've gotten out of those things and habits. I'm kind of up for a promotion of sorts at work-I did a trial last week and they said that I did really well-the feedback was so positive, so once the position is posted, I'll be posting for an interview. I am definitely ready for a change; customer service is a great stepping stone, but I really think that I am ready to get out of that and into something a little bit different.
Israel was so much fun-I had such a good time getting closer to my cousins; I don't think we would have had that chance on a different type of trip, or if hayley was there.
I'm just hoping that I can make a dent in the social strata here-i'm a little lonely at times, but it's getting better....well, year 2 begins in a little less than 2 months...and things take time
Saturday, April 16, 2011
good things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 thoughts:
Post a Comment